iGaming publication Login Casino is organising a two-day webinar about business during COVID-19.
It has been organised by its logincasino.com.ua division, the Ukrainian specialised online gambling magazine.
The webinar will take place on June 17 and 18, beginning at 19:00 (UTC +3) (17:00 BST).
Included on the list of speakers are lawyers, marketers, a media psychologist and cyber sports/cyber football managers.
Industry experts will share the most important information related to running a gambling business while in quarantine, along with new trends and more.
What will participants learn?
Attendees at the Login Casino webinar will gain a whole host of insightful knowledge, including the following.
- The nuances of doing business in Ukraine, taking into account the latest information surrounding the bill to legalise online gambling.
- Comparative analysis with the landscape in Malta and neighbouring Belarus.
- Basic information for operators to get started.
- How virtual sports/esports will change due to the drastic recent increase in their popularity.
- How operators can monetise their audience in the absence of major sporting events.
- Information about traffic arbitration and lead generation.
- Practical tips to help gambling addicts.
How to register
Anyone interested in taking part can fill out a registration form on the website of the event. On the day of the Login Casino webinar, participants will be sent an active link to the platform where the broadcast will take place.
During the broadcast, webinar participants will have the opportunity to ask questions. The logincasino.com.ua team will send these to experts and create post-event material based on their answers.